Electronic cigarette comparison
If you considered purchasing an electronic cigarette kit, you must’ve already though of doing an electronic cigarette comparison with regular tobacco cigarettes. I know I have! Let’s do an electronic cigarette comparison VS regular tobacco cigarettes and see what we’ll find. First off, let’s look closely at the advantages of consuming an electronic cigarette.
Electronic cigarette comparison : Electronic cigarette advantages
- Don’t have to carry a pack of cigarettes and a lighter around
- No second hand smoke (the smoke you see is actually vapor)
- Your teeth won’t become yellow
- No bad breath
- Won’t make your clothes and environment smell
- Doesn’t contain all the carcinogenic substances (approx. 4000 chemicals in a regular cigarette)
- Over a hundred e-juice flavors available
- Get your nicotine dose with a few tokes
- No ashes or burnt spots on sofas or car seats
- No need to put it out once done
- Save money over time smoking electronic cigarettes
Now that we’ve got a good look at the advantages, let’s take a look at the cons.
Electronic cigarette comparison : Electronic cigarette cons
- Must not let the battery run out (I never let my cellphone battery run out, nor my e-cig)
- Always make sure you have e-juice and re-stock (made easy with South Beach Smoke’s Home Delivery Program)
- Quite new on the market, studies on the product are still in progress
We will now look into regular tobacco cigarettes pros and cons, we already know what they are and what they do. Besides, from what I know, I would opt for electronic cigarettes, just for the fact that it doesn’t contain over 4000 carcinogenic and toxic substances, as opposed to regular tobacco cigarettes. Please feel free and do not hesitate to comment and message us information and suggestions that we haven’t posted!
For more information on e-cigarettes, check out our other interesting articles here!